XERO Software is used by over 1000,000 businesses in New Zealand, Australia, US & UK!
The next Xero Accounting Live Webinar course starts on Friday the 26th of January 2018 and ends on Friday the 16th of February 2018.
Certificate in Xero 2018 is a “must do course” for those who are running their own business or looking for a job an office (administration) finance, bookkeeping and accounting areas.
The course suits all skill levels and no previous knowledge of Accounting or XERO is required, as it covers both
Accounting and Xero from the very beginning.
Based on our research and client feedback, it is the first XERO course that integrates both Xero & Accounting skills to give you all the necessary knowledge and skills required to be successful in managing real business accounts in your business or at your workplace if you are working for an employer.
Knowledge and confidence are essential to your success in life, business, and career. Discover how you can gain comprehensive knowledge of accounting and become a confident XERO user in just 4 weeks.
Certificate in XERO Course 2018 is consist of four different XERO and Accounting courses and it is designed to teach you step by step how to process huge accounting transactions in the real business setting using XERO. The course walks you through to the entire accounting and XERO processes and you learn XERO from scratch.
The course is taught step by step covering XERO functions in great details with an answer for every sections and exercise. The course suits all skill levels and no previous knowledge of accounting or XERO is required as it covers both accounting and XERO from the very beginning right through to end extensively in a progressive manner.
Don’t take my words for it, see the actual testimonials from my business clients and individual learners who have taken my courses.
“We are a small Immigration Consultancy business. Abdullah’s method of teaching is very simple and easy to understand. His methods cater for all levels of experience with accounting systems. As a trainer and accountant, he has good knowledge and understanding of business, especially start-up businesses. He is an excellent trainer. We have found his book extremely helpful and very worthwhile.”
Vaninder BassanNew Start Ltd
“I would certainly recommend Abdullah to anyone who needs help with MYOB at any level. As an accountant and MYOB trainer he has a depth of understanding and competence that would be helpful to most MYOB users and those requiring general accounting assistance.”
Wayne HoldenSas Wholesale Enterprises Ltd
“We have just opened our new gym facility and even though I have a lot of background in accounting my main goal was to get assistance in ensuring the accounts were all set up correctly. Abdullah definitely assisted in achieving that goal. I would highly recommend Abdullah, he is very knowledgeable in the principles of accounting and the MYOB software. He was very patient and always willing to share his wealth of business knowledge.”
Kimberley Murphy Hale Health Centre Ltd
“AH Accounting has ensured that I understand basic accounting practices and helped me to be a pro at using my MYOB for GST, and PAYE. It saves so much time it has amazed my friends. He also mentored us in regards to writing our own Employee contracts and registering our business. I found Abdullah to be a calm and patient teacher. He is always available when I need help. I highly recommend AH Accounting to anyone who is new to running their own business.”
Rachelle Steel Pro Industries Ltd
“Very worthwhile and very helpful. The course was very good value for money. Having a little understanding of accounting/bookkeeping is obviously an advantage but the homework of accountancy videos would be most helpful to students without this background.”
Alisa Individual Training Client
You can read more testimonials here:
XERO Topics covered in this course:
- Create a new company file
- Save your company file
- Add, edit and delete accounting codes
- Enter accounts’ opening balances
- Setup customers & suppliers’ cards
- Enter accounts receivable & payables opening balances
- Enter credit and cash sales
- Enter credit and cash purchases
- Enter sales and purchase returns
- Enter cash and goods drawings
- Enter owner’s contribution
- Enter prepayment expense
- Enter customers & Suppliers’ payments
- Track income and expenses
- Enter freight charge and late payment fee
- Process discounts to customers & suppliers
- Record credit and cash expenses
- Issue credit notes for customer & supplier
- Enter credit purchase of fixed assets
- Prepare GST return for IRD
- Prepare bank reconciliation report at the end of month
- Find, edit, reverse and delete recorded transactions
- Carry out accounts receivable and payable reconciliations
- Record reoccurring transactions
- Print end of months & year reports
- Backup your company file
Accounting topics are covered in this course:
- Learn & apply basic account concepts
- Understand asset, liability, income, expense and owner’s equity
- Learn accounting equations and transaction analysis
- Understand double entry accounting concepts and techniques
- Create accounting journal entry and understand how debits and credits work
- Post journal entries into ledgers
- Prepare and understand trial balance report
- Understand and interpret financial statements
- Understand the concept of depreciation
- Distinguish between capital and revenue expenditures
- Understand the difference between business and personal entities
- Understand owner’s drawings
- Understand Owner’s contribution
We can also provide customised and specific training to your suit your individual or business needs.
Contact us here for a free phone or face-to-face consultation.